BECOME A PARTNER!
THE OFFER OF MOTOEXPERT ASSOCIATION FOR THE PARTNERS (SUPPORTING MEMBERS):
BUREAUS AND FEDERATIONS OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
BECOME A PARTNER OF MOTOEXPERT ASSIOCIATION!
By becoming a Supporting Member of MOTOEXPERT Association, you may obtain the following benefits:
- acquisition of orders for performance of independent expert services in the region of your activity (1)
- free of charge, telephone legal advice provided by lawyers and legal counsels from the list of the Association (2)
- advertising of your activity in the region (3)
- mastering of automotive engineering and motor loss adjustment knowledge as well as participation in courses and trainings organised by the Association (4)
- possibility of cooperation with foreign experts (5)
- rebates for the services offered by the Association and for the products available in the Internet store of the Association (6)
- access to advertising and informational materials as well as to current changes in legal provisions relating to loss adjustment and regulations connected with performance of the automotive expert profession in Poland (7)
1. The bureaus, federations and organisations associating the automotive engineering experts being partners of MOTOEXPERT Association may count on the orders transferred from the headquarters of the organisation and on performance of expert services in the region of their activity. Enlargement of the group of the clients of the rendered expert services will entail increase of earning possibilities.
2. The bureaus, federations and organisations associating the automotive engineering experts as supporting members of the organisation may use free of charge legal advice provided via the telephone by partner lawyers and legal counsels entered on the list of the Association. The length of each legal advice provided via the telephone may not exceed 10 minutes (in relation to one case). The condition for obtaining the advice is invoking membership in the organisation and indication of the member number
3. Expert services of each of the partner of MOTOEXPERT Association will be advertised on the regional websites of the organisation. Advertisement on each of the websites will present the offer of services in certain region of Poland, i.e. in the region of conducting activity by the supporting member (partner) of MOTOEXPERT Association.
4. One of the statutory objectives of activity of MOTOEXPERT Association is training and mastering of knowledge on automotive engineering and road traffic as well as on motor loss adjustment. Consequently, all partners of the organisation will be able to participate in the courses and trainings organised by the Association.
5. Both Polish and German automotive engineering experts and lawyers are members of MOTOEXPERT Association. Consequently, cooperation of our partners (supporting members) with foreign experts, inter alia on motor loss adjustment, is possible.
6. MOTOEXPERT Association provides for the possibility to grant rebates to all supporting members for the services of MOTOEXPERT Association as well as for all products that are or will be available in the Internet store run by the Association.
7. All bureaus, federations and organisations associating the automotive engineering experts being partners of MOTOEXPERT Association will obtain access to the advertising and informational materials as well as to current changes in legal provisions relating to loss adjustment and regulations connected with performance of automotive expert profession in Poland. This access will be possible via the website of MOTOEXPERT Association and through Newsletter.
DO NOT DEFER YOUR DECISION – BECOME A PARTNER OF MOTOEXPERT!
We invite bureaus, federations and all organisations associating the automotive engineering experts for cooperation.
In order to become a supporting member of MOTOEXPERT Association, please complete and send the Membership Declaration.